Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase for Comenity Card other than Luv button

tag
ccpat
Frequent Contributor

Increase for Comenity Card other than Luv button

I've been using the luv button to get increases on my Comenity Cards but it seems I only get $200 at a time.  Is there any way to get a larger CLI without having to hit the luv button every few months?  

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: Increase for Comenity Card other than Luv button

NO, that is the only way.  Although do you keep hitting the luv button until you receive the 7-10 day message.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 2 of 7
ccpat
Frequent Contributor

I do.  Should I log out totally or just hit it right afterwards?

Message 3 of 7
ErikaC1
New Contributor

I hit it recently and i had to log out and back in to do it the second time because is now giving an error message about just receiving the limit. I can only get 2 tries each time wih VS, New York and Co gives me 3 increases at a time. Express not yet since i just recently opened it in May. 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought you use the robot lady to give increases as well
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ccpat wrote:

I've been using the luv button to get increases on my Comenity Cards but it seems I only get $200 at a time.  Is there any way to get a larger CLI without having to hit the luv button every few months?  

No, there is no other way. 

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unless something has changed, you can call the # on the back of your card and do it through the robo-lady. People have reported getting several increases back to back, by not hanging up. Just return to the main menu and do it all over again. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.