Re: Inq

RSCo wrote:
Here's my profile...

35 total accounts
19 open accounts, of which 17 are charge/revolvers

INQ's - ALL since Dec 2012
Ex. Eq. Tu.
12. 13. 6

Didn't seem to hurt me during my recent app sprees.. Never declined due to Inq, at least according to denial reasons..

Good Luck!!

Let me guess ... you didn't apply for any Barclays card? :smileytongue:

Contributor
mcf

@myjourney yes!

Starting Score:Walmart TU 686, MyFico EQ 630, Credit Sesame 649, CK 636Current Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:700 CLUB
Last HP:5/21/13Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
asphaltcowboy

myjourney wrote:

mcf wrote:

Ohh Geez i have 39 lol.. thats just with equifax..

Thats why your gardening for awhile :smileywink:

Oh my, he may want to round that off to an even 40:smileylol:
(myjourney, better get ALL security measures ready:smileylol:)

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 721 EQ 719 EX 717 Last Update 8/2014
Garden Club 04/10/2013 (Goal 2015 or Longer)

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

asphaltcowboy wrote:

myjourney wrote:

mcf wrote:

Ohh Geez i have 39 lol.. thats just with equifax..

Thats why your gardening for awhile :smileywink:

Oh my, he may want to round that off to an even 40:smileylol:
(myjourney, better get ALL security measures ready:smileylol:)

Lmao

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Contributor
mcf

ohhhno lol.. thats all before i found my way here! lol.. just still dealing with them on reports.. No more are expected for a long time. Next INQ will be for property or car hopefully in like 15 yrs haha!!

Starting Score:Walmart TU 686, MyFico EQ 630, Credit Sesame 649, CK 636Current Score: 689 TU/Walmart CK 645 Goal Score:700 CLUB
09Lexie

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

mcf wrote:

ohhhno lol.. thats all before i found my way here! lol.. just still dealing with them on reports.. No more are expected for a long time. Next INQ will be for property or car hopefully in like 15 yrs haha!!

Good answer mcf good answer 

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Contributor
mcf

So OP yeh i have too many hehe. But i guess it depends on credit file how many accts, ages of accounts, income, so many variables.. Because I have been approved for some nice cards in the past few months believe it or not.. but now put that many INQ on a younger file and im sure its bad to have more than 6 INQ

Valued Contributor
dddewdrop

Non of the credit cards I have applied for have been needs. I didn't need any of them. I just got them to help improve my credit. I am not even sure exactly why i am improving my credit. i have no plans to buy a house or to borrow money. I am raising my credit soley to improve my self esteem. So all my apps have been wants not needs. I have basically no use for any of my credit lines. I really don't like credit cards at all and would much prefer to pay cash or use a debit card all the time. However as I have learned from research credit is important and someday I may need it for something and just incase I do, i have gotten 4 credit cards which I don't use other than as a strategy to improve my credit score.

0/10001100/13001346/16001699/2000Prepaid ,,Recent scores:FICO EX 632,EQ 635,TU 632...Link to my Rebuild Log
Super Contributor
enharu

dddewdrop wrote:

Non of the credit cards I have applied for have been needs. I didn't need any of them. I just got them to help improve my credit. I am not even sure exactly why i am improving my credit. i have no plans to buy a house or to borrow money. I am raising my credit soley to improve my self esteem. So all my apps have been wants not needs. I have basically no use for any of my credit lines. I really don't like credit cards at all and would much prefer to pay cash or use a debit card all the time. However as I have learned from research credit is important and someday I may need it for something and just incase I do, i have gotten 4 credit cards which I don't use other than as a strategy to improve my credit score.

You answered it! :smileytongue:

You might just plan to buy a house or finance a car someday. You never know.

Besides, properties are good investments.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}