Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiries Question??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inquiries Question??

I have 6 inquiries that are due this month , 2 due in June and 3 in july from different credit bueraus.

Basically I will be inquire free on Experian and about 3 inq on TU and EQFX.

They will be 1 year old......according to USAA credit monitoring ,

I 've been kind of Gardening for the last 4 months, I wanted to apply for AMEX Zinc and also for a Wells Fargo student loan.

Is this the right time or I will need to wait 1 more year for the inquiries to dissappear completely?

Thanks for the answer

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ILBrian
Regular Contributor

Re: Inquiries Question??

After 1 year they should have little to no effect on your score

If you can wait at least until the 2 fall off in June but you shouldn't have too much difficulty for zync

Wallet: Discover IT, Discover Gas, Citi Professional (6.74% apr), Chase Freedom, Cap1 Quciksilver, Élan Financial Rewards, BOA Amex, Walmart, CareCredit, Paypal Smart Connect, Kohls, HSBC Cash or Fly, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Amex Zync, Amex Blue Cash Preferred, USAA Plat Rewards, Chase Ink, NFCU Plat
Message 2 of 3
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: Inquiries Question??

well amex is going to almost certainly pull experian and you stated you have zero inquiries. as far as the loan goes it depends whats on your reports

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.