Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiries

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inquiries

Question for you people that has allot of inquiries i'm talking about 15 or more what cards have u been approved for with allot of inquiries.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Inquiries

More times accepted with numerous inq's than denied. It was rarely an excuse for a denial though.

When denied it was usually 'too much new credit' , which is a direct result of many inq's.

Catch-22

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi has been the only company to deny me for too many INQ's (when they pulled EX highest score) 

But approved 2 other accounts when they pulled TU (1 INQ and lower score)
Message 3 of 5
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I got approved for my three Amex cards (Blue, Gold, and Clear) with 47 inquiries on my EX.

When I first decided to get credit cards last July before I found myFICO, I didn't know that applying actually mattered (in terms of getting inq dings) and would apply for anything and everything.

Hehe, I think Concorduser can also relate, but I haven't seen him posting lately so he might not see this thread.
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

when I did have them I got approved for Paypal Buyer Credit, Hooters, JCP, 2nD Wamu CARD.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.