Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiries

tag
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

Re: Inquiries

is there any timeframe we now when fico 08 is going to start? some of the changes i think may be in my favor
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

3 months to 3 years.

Experian is always an early adopter of FICO changes - even though they push their own products as well.  

bamagirl1 wrote:
is there any timeframe we now when fico 08 is going to start? some of the changes i think may be in my favor

Message 12 of 14
ficonovice
Frequent Contributor

3 months ago, KCA FInancial Services (collection agency) pulled a hard inquiry on my TU. Nothing has been placed in collections (I think they think it was already there from another agency) and I told them on the phone that the debt wasn't valid and that I'd send them a letter.

Long story short, two days ago the hard inquiry was removed from my TU report. No score increase, but more importantly, does this mean the collection agency is placing the collection on my report any day or does it mean I'm off their list? (Hopefully the latter!!)
Rust never sleeps and neither does my fico score...
Message 13 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita
Moved:

I have split pepper06's post off and formed a new thread on General Credit Issues, as it is asking about a whole lot more than inq's. New thread title: New inq's from DixonandCarte and Equifaxmtg, plus questions

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.