Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry Question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inquiry Question

I was just looking at my credit inquiries on CK and I noticed that when I got my Care Credit card, I have hard pulls on my transunion report that were literally 3 days apart.   First was Sept 11 2013 and second is Sept 14 2013.   Both SYNCB which is for my Care Credit.    Is that normal?  Why would they need 2 back to back like that?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inquiry Question

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just looking at my credit inquiries on CK and I noticed that when I got my Care Credit card, I have hard pulls on my transunion report that were literally 3 days apart.   First was Sept 11 2013 and second is Sept 14 2013.   Both SYNCB which is for my Care Credit.    Is that normal?  Why would they need 2 back to back like that?

They shouldn't and unless you applied for another synchrony card you should call them and find out why they did two pulls.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Inquiry Question

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They shouldn't and unless you applied for another synchrony card you should call them and find out why they did two pulls.

Yea im gonna give them a call tomorrow.    I currently only have my 2 cap one cards and the care credit card so was confused on why 2 transunion pulls in a 3 day period.    However they will drop off in sept as well.   

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.