Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry cost me 37pts :-(

tag
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Inquiry cost me 37pts :-(

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:

Ok so I was able to pull a new report and compare the 2. One of the baddies reported a 'late". I do have a dispute open for that baddie because it's not mine. So the drop was actually from the inquiry and the baddie reporting late.

That sounds about right, inquiries shouldn't have made that much of an impact ~ thanks for posting the update.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 31 of 32
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Inquiry cost me 37pts :-(

@pizzadude wrote:

@Sassy_Taurus wrote:

Ok so I was able to pull a new report and compare the 2. One of the baddies reported a 'late". I do have a dispute open for that baddie because it's not mine. So the drop was actually from the inquiry and the baddie reporting late.

That sounds about right, inquiries shouldn't have made that much of an impact ~ thanks for posting the update.

+1

Hope that comes off soon.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.