Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiry on CR after approval with a SP

tag
codesingh
Regular Contributor

Inquiry on CR after approval with a SP

Does a HP show up eventually after a CL is approved by a lender based on a SP?

I got a SP(pre approved, if that's what SP offer means) offer and I accepted it, apped it and got approved.

I haven't seen an HP on my CRs yet. 

Will a HP for this approval of a pre-approved (SP'd ) will ever appear on my CR?

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Inquiry on CR after approval with a SP

Most likely the company gave you a pre approval based off of a SP but once you actually applied they did a HP to verify your information.

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 2 of 6
Bluedog23
Regular Contributor

Probably depends on the lender. I accepted a preapproved card from Sam's Club and there was never a hard pull.
EX 805 FICO, EQ Fico 762; TU. 768Discover)
Message 3 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@codesingh wrote:

Does a HP show up eventually after a CL is approved by a lender based on a SP?

I got a SP(pre approved, if that's what SP offer means) offer and I accepted it, apped it and got approved.

I haven't seen an HP on my CRs yet. 

Will a HP for this approval of a pre-approved (SP'd ) will ever appear on my CR?

What card is this that you applies to?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 6
codesingh
Regular Contributor

LS2982, I didn't see any HP from FNBO (First Nat'l Bank of Omaha, amex). I got an invitation then accepted it but no HP yet.

~ 100k in Rev CC. 15k Credit Line. 16.5k Car Loan(@1.7%) Starting scores: 690 EQ (Dec 2012) Mid-year FICO scores April ‘13 Pulled by lenders(Barclays, Amex): TU 747 • EQ 752 • EX 746 • Scores As of Nov 2013: 740 and above across the board.
Message 5 of 6
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@codesingh wrote:

LS2982, I didn't see any HP from FNBO (First Nat'l Bank of Omaha, amex). I got an invitation then accepted it but no HP yet.

Sometimes it takes day or so for the HP  to show up, I'd check it this morning.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.