Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Pottery Barn Approval

tag
lucasg186
Established Member

Instant Pottery Barn Approval

Was at Pottery Barn yesterday and found a table on clearance I was looking for.  Since I've been dyingggggggg in gardening mode, I decided to apply for their card.  They actually have a pretty decent rewards program ($25 Pottery Barn certificates for every $250 spent - so basically 10% back).

I was instantly approved for $4000.00.  Hard Pull from EX.  That's a nice bump to my available credit - only used $400.00 of that for the table, which I'll PIF.

Only disappointing thing is that I thought I'd be able to use at West Elm and Williams-Sonoma, since all 3 are owned by Williams-Sonoma.  A plus though is that I have one of the few PB Outlets near my house (Georgia) and they are usually chucked full of great bargains.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Instant Pottery Barn Approval

Congrats!!!

One of my absolute favorite stores too! That is too bad that you can't use it at Williams Sonoma (my 2nd absolute favorite store, LOL!), though. Still, it sounds like pretty decent rewards. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.