Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant approval CCs

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Instant approval CCs

I really like my Best Buy Mastercard (BBMC).  I was approved 2 years ago with a score in the high 500's with a starting CL of $750.  Obviously that may not be the case anymore with the current environment.  My current CL is $1800. 

Every 6 months you can use the CLI button which activates a soft pull of your credit file.

I also enjoy the reward zone points they offer for all of my purchases.

Message 11 of 15
voidman
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I really like my Best Buy Mastercard (BBMC).  I was approved 2 years ago with a score in the high 500's with a starting CL of $750.  Obviously that may not be the case anymore with the current environment.  My current CL is $1800. 

Every 6 months you can use the CLI button which activates a soft pull of your credit file.

I also enjoy the reward zone points they offer for all of my purchases.

Isn't that card backed by HSBC that not many ppl like? I remember planing to go for that card but posts on this forum discouraged me from doing it. 

-void
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Correct, it is.  I've never had any issues whatsoever with them though.  Another perk is since it's HSBC, you know the date in which they report your balance (last business day of the month). 

What horror stories have you heard?

Message 13 of 15
voidman
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Correct, it is.  I've never had any issues whatsoever with them though.  Another perk is since it's HSBC, you know the date in which they report your balance (last business day of the month). 

What horror stories have you heard?

that was exactly last year when I was planning to buy a TV. I don't remember exact complains... after reading them I am not going for HSBC anytime soon. 

i am glad though that it was worked out well for you. Chase has been good to me and bad to some. 

-void
Message 14 of 15
jestan01
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Faco's are 780. I assume Fico's sould be more than 760. Yes, she wants CCs. Please, do not flood here, If you know the answer or have your opinion, please share, do not ask off-topic questions. Thank you

I assume you mean instant decision.  If so, CITI, AMEX, and Discover will normally render instant decisions online.

I can attest to that, i was instantly approved for all 3 myself.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.