Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant approval for Amazon Store Card

tag
timmis1127
Regular Contributor

Instant approval for Amazon Store Card

I was just instantly approved for an Amazon store card with a CL of $900 kind of small but i guess i will keep it....

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Instant approval for Amazon Store Card

Congrats!!! I love my Amazon card! Mine also started with a small limit now after a few increases it sits at 1600. They are really good with CLI's and they have great financing offers throughout the year!
Enjoy your new card!
Message 2 of 9
timmis1127
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats!!! I love my Amazon card! Mine also started with a small limit now after a few increases it sits at 1600. They are really good with CLI's and they have great financing offers throughout the year!
Enjoy your new card!

I hope i can get a CLI soon... what the heck can i buy for $900?!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. Mine only started at $400! You should be able to get one after the 4th statement cuts (:
Message 4 of 9
laz98
Senior Contributor

@timmis1127 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Enjoy your new card!

@timmis1127 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Enjoy your new card!

what were you planning on buying??  Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 9
p-
Valued Contributor

@timmis1127 wrote:

A kindle and a hundred books?

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I soooo want a kindle lol... I'm currently saving my Discover More cash back to get one (:
Message 7 of 9
boomhower
Valued Contributor

It's a good card and wil grow with you.  Mine started in that neighborhood and is around $1700 now.  They are pretty good about auto-increases.  Treat them right and they will treat you right.  The 6 month and 12 month 0% financing deals are very nice.  I plan on taking advantage of that when I get a new mac next fall.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@timmis1127 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Enjoy your new card!

You can buy me a set of Shure SRH 940's.  I'll PM you my address Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.