Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant approval for the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Visa

tag
Jlu
Established Contributor

Re: Instant approval for the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Visa

Congrats.. too bad because I will never stay at a Marriott again.. not after this happened on our last visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ADUqc9i0jY

Thankfully I paid with the JPM Select card and they've managed to get me a 100% refund.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for all the feedback, guys! I was really surprised myself, not only from the low AAoA, but also my lower limits on the other cards. I didn't figure it'd be Chase to issue my first credit account over $5,000 to qualify for the VISA Sig. I was going to wait for my 61 day Amex CLI before I applied, but I went ahead and said what the hell.

Message 12 of 14
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

Congrats.. too bad because I will never stay at a Marriott again.. not after this happened on our last visit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ADUqc9i0jY

Thankfully I paid with the JPM Select card and they've managed to get me a 100% refund.

Smiley Happy

haha, sorry I know it is not funny

That must have been a unique experience to say the least.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jlu, a Courtyard will always offer you free breakfast. Always "recon" with a manager and get some points. Marriott has some great properties, even though you experienced a bad one.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.