kjcros

Interested in getting Nordstrom card.

I am thinking of getting a Nordstrom card. Is this a hard card to get approved for? Do they give decent limits on the card? What credit score is needed? Thanks for any help.

Regular Contributor
buttercupbass

Re: Interested in getting Nordstrom card.

I don't know whether this would have any affect, but I was an employee when applied an approved.

My score at the time was about 630-640 and I had probably 48% util. No inquiries and a few old baddies, maybe 2 or 3 that were 4yrs old.

The limit was $500, but with my credit file at that time, can you blame em? They are generous with increases, from what I've read.

Established Member
taylour

I just recently got the standard credit card from them. They gave me $3000 for the limit, and my scores are in the mid 700's. Good luck.

American Express Premier Rewards Gold, American Express Hilton HHonors, BofA Accelerated Rewards Amex, Chase Sapphire, Chase Freedom, Citi Dividend Mastercard, Citi ThankYou Amex, Discover More, M&I Bank Visa, Nordstrom Store Card, Von Maur Charge

700 Club
Regular Contributor
JaseT

I was approved for their Visa Signature card, $10k CL.

Starting Score 5/06/10: TU: 671 EQ: 633 EX: ???
Current Score 2/05/11: TU: 790 EQ: 782 EX: 745
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

PSECU Visa/PSL $20k - USAA Plat MC $11k - AMEX Premier Rewards Gold - AMEX Zync - Citi Diamond Preferred MC - Discover More $2.5k

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}