jslopez3

Interesting AMEX Site

I was browsing around and came across all the cardholder agreements for the AMEX cards. It shows a different side of American Express in my opinion. First thing that caught my eye is that the ZYNC card is offered in 3 different kinds. 

Zync from American Express®

Online applicants who don't qualify for a standard ZYNC Card® may receive a Decline Counter Offer for another type of ZYNC Card. The card will have the same ZYNC benefits, but it will have a spending limit and it may require payment through an automatic debit of your bank account.

They also offer "Senior" cards to those with a certain number of years with them. who knew that they offered a 

Business Centurion® Card from American Express

Interesting read, shows you their whole card portfolio, just thought I'd share with ya'll.

Link: Cardholder Agreement

-Jordan

btw, the consumer centurion agreement is a good read. funny to see all the fee's and such disclosed. Give us more insight to the card and how many authorized user's are allowed, etc. :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+