Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting Denial Letter

tag
DanielF
Contributor

Re: Interesting Denial Letter

I called tonight for the heck of it and was told to call back during normal business hours as they don't have access to the credit scores. Its a holiday so ill give them the benefit of the doubt. I really don't need the card, my wife wants it which is rather scary in and of itself LOL. Anyways thanks for the advice, Ill let you know how the phone convesation goes tommorrow.

Starting Score: 656(EQ myFICO) 668 (TU myFICO)
Current Score: 638 EQ 680 TU08 677 EX
Goal Score: 750
Message 11 of 14
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@DanielF wrote:

I called tonight for the heck of it and was told to call back during normal business hours as they don't have access to the credit scores. Its a holiday so ill give them the benefit of the doubt. I really don't need the card, my wife wants it which is rather scary in and of itself LOL. Anyways thanks for the advice, Ill let you know how the phone convesation goes tommorrow.

Well...........you could just show her the letter Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 14
DanielF
Contributor

Thats probably the safer alternative lol

Starting Score: 656(EQ myFICO) 668 (TU myFICO)
Current Score: 638 EQ 680 TU08 677 EX
Goal Score: 750
Message 13 of 14
sdoonan
Contributor

@DanielF wrote:

Thats probably the safer alternative lol

+1! Smiley Very Happy

Cards: CitiForward for Students (2K, opened 8/2009), Discover it (2K, opened 7/2010), AMEX BCE (1k, opened 12/2010), Capital One Quicksilver (4.5k, opened 11/2011), Chase Freedom (1.5k, opened 8/2014)

AMEX Platinum (NPSL, AC arrangement, added 12/2011), Citi AAdvantage AMEX (9k, AU, backdated to 9/2008)

Scores: TU 667, EQ 651

In the Garden since 8/8.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.