Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting conversation with capital one chat rep

tag
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Interesting conversation with capital one chat rep

So I was chatting with cap1 today because I thought my account had been compromised (different story), but anyway, towards the end of my chat, I asked the rep about metal venture cards. He told me to wait a bit, then he came back and said he couldn't help me with my request via this channel, but instead I could call the number on the back of my card and inquire there. To be sure I understood correctly, I asked if that meant metal ventures did indeed exist, and if so, all I had to do toget one was call and request one, and he said that was correct.

Not sure if I believe it yet. I remember a few months back I had asked and they said it was just a test program. Might call tomorrow to ask. I figure I've got nothing to lose. What do you think fellow MyFICOers?

P.S. I know this will probably get moved to the smorgasbord, but I figure it might get a bit more exposure here first. Smiley Tongue Mods please move if needed. Smiley Happy

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interesting conversation with capital one chat rep

Yo if you like metal cards and they can send you one free of charge, why not? I'm assuming you're paying for the card, so if it's in a form you'll enjoy more, it'll make paying for it even more worthwhile. Thanks for sharing though bruh. That'd be a clutch move if CSR pulls through for you though! Keep us posted amigo.

Message 2 of 4
Coolermaster007
Contributor

I was on phone w/ an EO rep regarding apr reduction which is turning to be quite difficult from the looks of it I asked about the metal ventures might as well she said in a month or two the program* w/e it means should be finished and all ventures cards will come in metal.we shall see
Message 3 of 4
creditguy
Valued Contributor

I recall recently reading about someone who did a PC on a quicksilver visa to a venture, during the process they said they requested the venture in metal and it was granted. If that's true then it seems it is indeed possible to request one, either way you've got nothing to lose by asking.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.