Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International WIRE Transfer Using Visa Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

International WIRE Transfer Using Visa Credit Card

Hi Everyone,

Could anyone please explain me where could I find possibility or service provider to do online ( ! ) International Wire Transfer to beneficiary bank account worldwide using my USA issued Visa CREDIT card AFTER I already identify myself and verify card ownership? Please kindly note that suggesting me to go to the branch and/or due normal transfer from my bank account instead of from card will NOT help.

I am searching possibility / service provider, however and wherever could I do this, that fully meets the following requirements:

- USA citizens/residents accepted and obviously Visa credit card issued in USA accepted also (funds from charged card minus service provider fees are then reforwarded to international bank wire transfer)

- as high as possible max limit (if any - preferable none) of one transaction

- NO quantity limits of orders/transactions (card charges) per day or per week

- ability to define exact reference memo message and be sure that this 100% exact message will occur on beneficiary bank account - either business or personal.

I have been searching around for such service provider, found many fo them, e.g. transferwise, hifx, worldremit, currencyfair and many more, BUT unfortunately neither of them (i listed only few examples but researched for a lot more) meets all those four requirements.

Calling the cards department of the bank that issued the card won't be a solution, neither answer on the question.

Any suggestion how to do international bank WIRE transfer and pay for it using my visa CREDIT card (USA) would be appreciated,

Kind regards.

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
rlx01
Established Contributor

Re: International WIRE Transfer Using Visa Credit Card

Not possible.
Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

If possible itll be a cash advance for sure
Message 3 of 20
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Sounds like a really bad idea, if it is possible
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 4 of 20
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I agree. Western union will transfer it. But highly warn cash advance may apply. And limit you can transfer is strictly watched. As per patriot act. 

I would not be surprised if Gmen showed up at door after Smiley Surprised

Message 5 of 20
gh17
Frequent Contributor

Why are you trying to wire transfer money with a credit card, that's a little sketchy.  If that's possible, I don't know why it is, and I couldn't tell you who offers it.

BofA Cash Rewards 25,000 (2009) | Citi Double Cash 25,000 (2011) | Cap1 Quicksilver 10,000 (2013) | Discover It 31,000 (2014) | Chase Freedom 9000 (2014) | Barclaycard Rewards 25,000 (2014)

FICO: 840 Discover/Barclays/BofA TU, 869 Citi Equifax
Message 6 of 20
Billybob_TX
Frequent Contributor

Just reading the title raises red flags. Use cash, your cards will get shut down if you try this.

Message 7 of 20
Luscher
Valued Contributor

The only thing i see you being able to do is use something like paypal or serve and connect your card then send money from your card to the other persons account. Other then that would be extremely sketchy if even possible and I would highly recommend NOT doing it.
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 8 of 20
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Billybob_TX wrote:

Just reading the title raises red flags. Use cash, your cards will get shut down if you try this.

+1. Yes lots of red flags. But I do know western union will transfer to bank. Or even deliver it to person internationally with credit card. They do limit the amount. But I wonder. If cash advance limit. Is say 500. How do you send 1k. Because western union does not care. Card would be shut down for exceeding cash advance limit. 

Message 9 of 20
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I agree. Western union will transfer it. But highly warn cash advance may apply. And limit you can transfer is strictly watched. As per patriot act. 

I would not be surprised if Gmen showed up at door after Smiley Surprised

Why would using a credit card (properly verified) be any more of interest to G-men than bank account?   The most suspicious types of transfer, which WU of couse supports, is cash.   Large numbers of sizeable cash transfers might get noticed, but don't think a cc transaction would (the issuer might shut it down or decline the transaction)

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.