Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intro APR for PC?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Intro APR for PC?

Looking to do a PC - Citi Dividend to Double Cash.  I see they have a 0% promo APR.  Is there any chance they will let me do the PC and give me the promo APR?

I've been with them for 12 years, but I only use the card here and there to keep the line open due to the weak rewards. Not sure if age and usage make a difference

Thanks!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Intro APR for PC?

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking to do a PC - Citi Dividend to Double Cash.  I see they have a 0% promo APR.  Is there any chance they will let me do the PC and give me the promo APR?

I've been with them for 12 years, but I only use the card here and there to keep the line open due to the weak rewards. Not sure if age and usage make a difference

Thanks!

Doubtful.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Figured as much.  I don't really want the hard pull just applying for the DC.

The 0% combined with the cash back is what interests me. I have a big purchase that I want to pay off over 6 months

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I'd just pc it since no signup bonus is being offered.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

I did not get the promo APR when I did a PC on mine. Stayed at the current rate, 13.24%.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.