Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Red Roof Redicard+ Visa

tag
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Introducing Red Roof Redicard+ Visa

Dang, just looked into this...

6000 points = a free night anywhere. That's $400 in (red roof) hotel spend with the redicard+ visa card, or $600 without the credit card.
Message 11 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are really nothing special. Just one of those places that you pay $50-60 for a night. They skip all of the bells and whistles of free breakfast, swimming pool etc.. so you get a cleaner bed and room. I like Red Roof more than Day Inn, Motel 6 and the likes.

@jsucool76 wrote:
I've never stayed at a RRI.

Any opinions on the brand in general, for those who have stayed in some different ones (not just a single one that may be nice?)

Message 12 of 43
jsucool76
Super Contributor

The most budget family of hotels I've stayed in is La Quinta and I found them to be more than acceptable (in the locations I've stayed). I've just become a bit of a Marriott loyalist for the full service experience.

Oddly enough though, la quinta, hilton, Wyndham, and motel 6 are all owned by the same company. Interesting to see how much the brands can vary. 

I'll have to check out some red roofs in the future, see if their program can be a worthy investment of my time. 

Message 13 of 43
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

No bonus with this one either unless I missed it. Red Roof In s are generally nice, low prices properties though. Is there an AF? I'm having issues with my smart phone (or more likely it's me) Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

BINGO !!!  I want one , but better wait a few months I just received a total rewarsds card .

Message 15 of 43
ddemari
Super Contributor

Looks like no annual fee on this.
Message 16 of 43
Ron1
Super Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@lownav67 wrote:

Comenity sponsors

https://www.redroof.com/RediCard_Plus/?task=apply

Paging Ron1 Smiley Very Happy 

Message Received!!!  I am not going for this one. Am I missing something? Is this any special? Is it better than my Stash Rewards VS? It is smilar to my Stash Rewards Visa?

Ron.

Message 17 of 43
Ron1
Super Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@lownav67 wrote:

Comenity sponsors

https://www.redroof.com/RediCard_Plus/?task=apply

Paging Ron1 Smiley Very Happy 

Paging CA Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 43
Ron1
Super Contributor

Message 19 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm currently waiting for the Motel 6 Signature Visa. I hear the rewards will buy you a cold Danish and watered down coffee for breakfast. 😂
Message 20 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.