Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

tag
Eightiron
Contributor

Re: Introduction

The monthly garden club thread really makes it enjoyable to garden.  Also a nice safe place to get away from all the tempting CC threads that get posted daily. Welcome!

Gardening now for that spring harvest Entered 9/4/13 leaving 4/14
Message 11 of 13
gambit2083
Valued Member

Re: Introduction - Updates added, heading to the garden :)

Thank you, I will hop in to the garden after the dust settles on my recons and CLI inquiries... 

Recent last weeks, updated below ...

C1 - sent email to EO,  I recently PC'd to quicksilver one and want them to drop the AF and CLI.

*Ended up refunding my AF but no CLI, have great history with them but stated I needed a bit more time with them. 

TYP - app on EO rep desk, they will reach out to me by Monday eod, only denied for too many inquires.

*No Dice, not sad...more informed.

BOA - CLI Pending...didn't get any love from the love button so I sent a secured messaged to them and pushed to a higher up for review.

* Long good History with them, 2 recons, still no love - That one stung!! Smiley Mad

Freedom - CLI & Requst to remove one inquiry pending, pushed to a higher up for review.

*Nada, Account too new, need more time with them to grow as well.

VS (shopping card trick, thank you btw didn't know that) - Approved, got it mostly for the wife and BBW. 

Lowes - Denied for to many inquires in last 2 months (5 drop off in DEC), recon 3 times and still a no, but here is the weird part...

Walmart, Paypal, and Amazon all approved....I thought the were all under the same (bank)

Amazon.com Visa (Chase) - Initial denial (old balances showing) will let me recon once my CR shows the correct balance information (did huge PIF on card this past week)

OSU Beaver Cash Back Visa - $10k / Discover IT - $5.2k / BOA Cash Rewards Visa - $3.5k / CFCU Visa - $2k / Quicksilver One MC - $2k / Freedom Visa - $1k / Store Cards - 5k (Goal Cards: AMEX Costco TE, BCE, CSP, & US Bank Cash+) * Gardening until June 2014*
Message 12 of 13
gambit2083
Valued Member

Re: Introduction - Updates added, heading to the garden :)

So there it is... I will probably send a CR to chase for my ADC visa, since she stated that was the only reason for it not being approved. Trying to avoid all hard pulls until I buy a house in AUG 2014, The only other thing I really  plan to do is reach out to discover in 3 months and credit solution in 6...sp of course Smiley Wink

Going to the garden, see you there!

OSU Beaver Cash Back Visa - $10k / Discover IT - $5.2k / BOA Cash Rewards Visa - $3.5k / CFCU Visa - $2k / Quicksilver One MC - $2k / Freedom Visa - $1k / Store Cards - 5k (Goal Cards: AMEX Costco TE, BCE, CSP, & US Bank Cash+) * Gardening until June 2014*
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.