Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invited to apply for Citi Simplicity

tag
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Re: Invited to apply for Citi Simplicity

Have her go to the Citi prequal page and see if they offer anything.... If they do, then that is stronger than an invitation IMO.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 21 of 22
kmr8
Valued Member

Re: Invited to apply for Citi Simplicity

I got an email from Citi - "Ends soon! You're invited to apply: Earn ThankYou Points to redeem for travel rewards & more with theCiti ThankYou Preferred Card".

But when I went to their pre-qual page, there was no offer.

When I clicked the apply link on the email, the address started like this:

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/Apply.do?app=UNSOL&.................................&cmp=...................~CARDSACQ~LEADGENOFFER...........................

which most likely means it was just an "unsolicited" - lead generation offer. If that is the case, for someone who is reviewing the application it might not even show up that I apply from an email invite. 

Not very sure about this. But if it is a serious one, it should either be available in the pre-qual section or be sent via snail mail.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.