Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is AMEX just giving me MR points?

tag
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

Is AMEX just giving me MR points?

I use my Zync card about once a month, just to buy something worth $2-$3. In December, I noticed my MR points total went up, and looked at the statement and they gave me 179 points under regular purchases not bonus points. Today I log in and see they have gone up again, I see on the statement they gave me 259 points. Could there possibly be a glitch where they keep adding them, or do I need to start using this card all the time to get 259 points for a $3 purchase lol.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Is AMEX just giving me MR points?

If it is a glitch, its an amazing one. :-)
Message 2 of 4
ilovelisa
Established Contributor

I don't want to call in and ask them about it if it is a glitch, I don't want them to take them away. But on the other hand, if they are putting them on the wrong account, I don't want someone else to lose their points.

Amex BCE $10,000 | BofA Power Rewards WMC $10,000 | Discover It $10,000 | ICBC Preferred Gold UnionPay $8,000 | Local CU Visa $3,500
Message 3 of 4
GaTech
Frequent Contributor

I'd just ride this glitch/gravy train for as long as possible Smiley Happy 

As of 1/10/2014 EX FICO - 748. EQ FICO - 728. Trans FICO - 755

WellsFargo - $3,000 AMEX BCE - $18,000 Chase Freedom - $4,000

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.