cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is AMEX less likely to give you.....

tag
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

Re: Is AMEX less likely to give you.....

@JaeJae12 wrote:

Just a lil Gf, my finance got her everyday in the mail with a 10k limit and i told her to do the 3x and she was instantly approved to 30k.

Very nice 3X CLI w/o a FR!!  What does her EXP score and income look like if you don't mind me asking?

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 11 of 12
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is AMEX less likely to give you.....

@Zorasmiles wrote:

@JaeJae12 wrote:

Just a lil Gf, my finance got her everyday in the mail with a 10k limit and i told her to do the 3x and she was instantly approved to 30k.

Very nice 3X CLI w/o a FR!!  What does her EXP score and income look like if you don't mind me asking?

Thats not mine ( that was my finance's 3x) but i got my 30k slowly starting from 2k to 30k currently as well, with no FR. Credit scores right now are 789ish and income is high 6 figs and util like 1%

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.