Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is BOA BK Friendly?

tag
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Is BOA BK Friendly?

Platinum Plus Visa 8.5%. Card can go to 25K but I was advised you can be approved for $500. Anyone have any experience with BOA with a BK? I was told they can pull any bureau.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
sexyladyshaq
Established Member

Re: Is BOA BK Friendly?

I'm not sure if they are BK friendly.  Try calling an analyst to find out for sure. The number is 866-506-5067.
Message 2 of 13
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@sexyladyshaq wrote:
I'm not sure if they are BK friendly. Try calling an analyst to find out for sure. The number is 866-506-5067.

Thanks went online just for giggles and a chat window popped up. Gave the rep a lot of info and got the you never know till you try. Much the same as a phone conversation would go but I might give it a try. Thanks again.
Message 3 of 13
bamagirl1
Established Contributor

i've heard both...from here i've heard a lot of no's but i did that chat a few months ago and the person said they do allow people w/bk's but when i did the soft it didnt pull up anything for me , though the chat person said i may still be able to get one even with that showing up...

let us know what you do smallfry and the outcome!!

thanks and good luck!
~01/2008 Ficos TU 571-EX 647-EQ 652~
~3/21/2009 Ficos TU 705 EX 702 EQ 692~
~9/9/09 Ficos TU 718 EQ 693 EX???
~06/25/12 Ficos TU 719 EQ 677 EX??
Message 4 of 13
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

They are NOT!
Chat online, rep said they are... applied and the only thing that came in denial letter is BK!
Message 5 of 13
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:
They are NOT!
Chat online, rep said they are... applied and the only thing that came in denial letter is BK!

That's my feeling as well or a $500 card. Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

BoA is not BK friendly!
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Especially not if you had one of their acounts IIB.
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

they are not.  will offer you secured card which everyone says is a good thing to do.  they seem to unsecure after 9 months of activity.
Message 9 of 13
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
they are not. will offer you secured card which everyone says is a good thing to do. they seem to unsecure after 9 months of activity.

Don't think I want a secured card about now but thanks for the idea. Smiley Happy
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.