as title says

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Barclay Apple Financing good?

@Anonymous wrote:

as title says

Good.....If you're looking to buy an apple product in the next 30 days..

Yes.  Are you not still within 0% on your Freedom?

Message 2 of 18
Involver
Valued Contributor

Good in what context?

Message 3 of 18
GlocksAndCredit
Regular Contributor

Good for 0% interest. 

After that, it's 115.56% useless........

CSP $9500, CapitalOne VentureOne Sig Visa $8000 Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Amazon Store Card $5000, Discover IT $4800, CapitalOne Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Fidelity AMEX $4000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $3300, Hilton Honors Sig Visa $3300, Citi Double Cash $2700, SunTrust Cash Rewards $2500, Citi Simplicity Visa $2300, AMEX BCE $2000, AMEX Everyday $2000, AMEX Delta SkyMiles $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, BP VIsa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $900

Current Scores: EQ 727 (Fico), EX 735 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

as title says

Good.....If you're looking to buy an apple product in the next 30 days..

Yes.  Are you not still within 0% on your Freedom?

because i can't afford to pay $1k on one payment, why do you ask?

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GlocksAndCredit wrote:

Good for 0% interest. 

After that, it's 115.56% useless........

what do you mean by that interest?

Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bought a mackbook using the barclaycard when it was offered with 0% interest for 18 months, I paid it off before that time and they increased my CL to 7700 but the interest is a solid 22.99% on purchases now since I have had it past the 18 months, I really dont use it but I will never close it because it helps.

Message 7 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Barclay's is known not to have the best APR after intro period is up aka 22 to 24 apr% type of thing.  So it is a one use card and must be paid off before or retrol interest incurs I believe.  then basically it is a 24% approx worthless card

Message 8 of 18
OilFieldEngineer
Contributor

I had the apple financing card and actually managed to have the PC me to the Black Card and waive the fee for two years. All I did was call in to close the account and they did some selling to get me to agree to PC it to the Black Card. Then I objected to the amount and got them to waive the fee for the first two years. 

Current Scores 738 EQ (FICO 02/15) 745 EX (Lender Pull FICO) 768 TU (FICO 02/15)

4% Utilization on 180k Total Available Creditlines

AMEX Platinum - NPSL, AMEX HH - 2.5k, BofA Travel Rewards - 25K, BofA 123 Cash Rewards - 15K, BofA Amex - 15K, Barclay Black Card - 10K, Chase United Club - 9.6K, Chase Sapphire Preferred - 14k, Discover More - 7.5K, Citi Presitge - 20K, Nationwide Bank - 7.5K, Dillard's - 5K, JCP MasterCard - 12K, Capital One Venture - 3K, Capital One Quicksilver - 10k, Wells Fargo - 6K, Lowe's - 10K,
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its good ive had i since dec 14 and online acct is very easy to use and cust service when i call lands in the us Smiley Very Happy

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.