cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Chase Disney Premier Visa a Signature Card?

tag
p-
Valued Contributor

Is Chase Disney Premier Visa a Signature Card?

Hola folks; I just got approved for a Chase Disney Visa Premier card, 25k.  I'm curious, will it also be a Visa Signature card?  I know typically the limit triggers this, but I don't see any information online about it.  

Do any of you have this card?  Thanks;

darth_vader_classic_card_share.png

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Sharingan
Established Contributor

Re: Is Chase Disney Premier Visa a Signature Card?

@p- wrote:

Hola folks; I just got approved for a Chase Disney Visa Premier card, 25k.  I'm curious, will it also be a Visa Signature card?  I know typically the limit triggers this, but I don't see any information online about it.  

From the terms and conditions for the Chase Disney Visa Premier card:

Before we approve you for a credit card, we will review your credit report and the information you provide with your response to confirm that you meet the criteria for this offer. Based on this review, you may receive a Signature card, a Platinum card with different benefits, or you may not receive a card.

It's very likely that yours will be a Visa Signature. 

Message 2 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Darth-Vader.jpg

Message 3 of 19
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

@Sharingan wrote:

@p- wrote:

From the terms and conditions for the Chase Disney Visa Premier card:

Before we approve you for a credit card, we will review your credit report and the information you provide with your response to confirm that you meet the criteria for this offer. Based on this review, you may receive a Signature card, a Platinum card with different benefits, or you may not receive a card.

It's very likely that yours will be a Visa Signature. 

I love how Chase states that below the qualifications for the standard Visa is no card at all lol

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 4 of 19
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new Visa Signature Card! If you ever want to be sure, you can call the auto status line and see how they refer to your approved credit line, if they say, congratulations you have been approved with a credit access line of 25,000.00 its a signature. if they say credit limit, its usually a platinum. 

Message 5 of 19
someg33k
Established Contributor

I was approved for this same card 2 months ago with 15K limit. It is indeed a VISA siggy Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have it also... it's a signature...That logo I love it and it's funny to see people faces when they see it. The only difference from mines and that generic picutre is under Visa it says Signature in silver

Message 7 of 19
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

darth.jpg

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

image.jpeg

The Empire is pleased with your card.  Visa Sig for $5k+

Message 9 of 19
p-
Valued Contributor

HAHA!  You guys are awesome.  

So, the approval note said "credit access line;" based on this, the limit, and the comments from the rest of you I assume it is going to be a Visa Sig card.  

I have to say, it's still a bit surreal to be able to do this.  I keep waiting for Chase or Amex to call me and say they looked at my old credit reports and are cancelling everything, lol.

I feel like I did when I was a kid the first time the Konami Code worked.  ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A  boom.  800 club.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.