cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Chase Disney Premier Visa a Signature Card?

tag
someg33k
Established Contributor

Re: Is Chase Disney Premier Visa a Signature Card?

@p- wrote:

HAHA!  You guys are awesome.  

So, the approval note said "credit access line;" based on this, the limit, and the comments from the rest of you I assume it is going to be a Visa Sig card.  

I have to say, it's still a bit surreal to be able to do this.  I keep waiting for Chase or Amex to call me and say they looked at my old credit reports and are cancelling everything, lol.

I feel like I did when I was a kid the first time the Konami Code worked.  ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A  boom.  800 club.

LOL I know the feeling. And still play MK on a regular basis Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

DW has the siggy version on her Premier. 

According to Chase when we called a couple years ago (at the time the regular Disney card) they don't offer the regular card in a Siggy version (Non AF version). This is the one I have.

Message 12 of 19
p-
Valued Contributor

MrPTato wrote: DW has the siggy version on her Premier.... they don't offer the regular card in a Siggy version (Non AF version).

Wow, glad I sprung for the annual fee.  I'm normally pretty stingy about this sort of thing, my only other fee card is the Amex Unicorn.

Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all! -- please excuse my ignorance-- but I came across this post and I have a Disney Premier card that I just opened while at Disney Springs in January-- I noticed on your comments that someone asked if the Disney premier is a signature card-- What do you mean if it's a signature card?  What is a Visa Signature Card? thanks- and sorry for the dumb question ;-) 

Message 14 of 19
Septrosh
New Contributor

Some VISA cards with a $5k+ CL can have VISA Signature benefits. Here is a link to VISA Signature landing page to read more about the benefits::

https://usa.visa.com/support/consumer/card-benefits.html

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!!  I will surely look into it!! 

Message 16 of 19
Septrosh
New Contributor

No problem! 

Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!!  I will surely look into it!! 

You should have the Signature version!!

Message 18 of 19
p-
Valued Contributor

@p- wrote:

Hola folks; I just got approved for a Chase Disney Visa Premier card, 25k.  I'm curious, will it also be a Visa Signature card?  

Good news, everyone; It IS a siggy card.  Sweet!

20023iF71F60C9ECEDB67A.png

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.