cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Chase serious about overnighting my card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Chase serious about overnighting my card?

My new Marriott account finally showed up online when I was checking my other Chase accounts today, so I called Chase to see if I could get the card expedited.

Chase said they would overnight it and I should receive it tomorrow.

.....What? Is Chase really that fast?

And if they are, does that mean I am going to get a plastic version of the card instead of the metal core since they are sending it last minute? I was really hoping for the metal version.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
lmashimaru
Valued Member

Re: Is Chase serious about overnighting my card?

Yes they are! Chase is extremely fast most the time with expedited shipping. All of my CC's from them have been overnighted except my United card which took awhile for the numbers to generate for some reason. But overall me and my SO both recieved over 9 cards total from them all expedited. And yes even their metal cards CSP/Ritz!

Congrats on Mariott card BTW ;]

Experian - 749 Equifax - 765 Transunion - 756 [ FAKO EnhancedITP Pulled 06/07/2014 ]
Cards:
Chase [Sapphire Preferred - $5000] :: [Freedom - $ 2000] :: [Slate - $500] :: [Amazon Visa - $1000]
Barclays [Arrival + - $900]
In the Garden for a long time now that I've gotten the cards i want.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My new Marriott account finally showed up online when I was checking my other Chase accounts today, so I called Chase to see if I could get the card expedited.

And if they are, does that mean I am going to get a plastic version of the card instead of the metal core since they are sending it last minute? I was really hoping for the metal version.

Plastic.

No, you'll get metal.

Message 3 of 14
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

First world problems...

Anyway I don't think the expediting will impact you getting the metal. If it's available you'll get it. It shouldn't matter

Message 4 of 14
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

No I don't think that will mean you are getting plastic.. it never has for me but don't ask me how they do it since I got a card on Monday once when I reported stolen on sunday!

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@lmashimaru wrote:

Yes they are! Chase is extremely fast most the time with expedited shipping. All of my CC's from them have been overnighted except my United card which took awhile for the numbers to generate for some reason. But overall me and my SO both recieved over 9 cards total from them all expedited. And yes even their metal cards CSP/Ritz!

Congrats on Mariott card BTW ;]

Thank you for the congrats and the reassurance!

Nixon, you're terrible. Smiley Tongue

kdm: I know, I know...first world problems. But isn't really virtually any concern expressed on a prestigious credit website like myFICO a first world problem? Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a metal one and I also expedited as soon as my account was visible...

Oz

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, u will get that tmr.  this is why i love chase and many other reasons. 

Message 8 of 14
RSCo
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Plastic.

No, you'll get metal.

Uh uh uh.. Lol

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 9 of 14
RSCo
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Bitcoin...

$30,500$18,500NPSL$15,000$10,000$25,000$32,000
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.