cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Citi Double Cash the best 2% card?

tag
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

Re: Is Citi Double Cash the best 2% card?

For spending less than $5000 a year, the Bank of America Better Balance Rewards returns more than 2% cash back. And its possible to get several of that card.

For more than about $5000 a year spending per card, the JCB earns more than 2%.

non-category BBR-2.png

However, the best 2% cash back card is the old Priceline, which still gives 2% cash back if you applied before mid May 2013. Its clearly best, because it has Shatner on it. And shiny beams darting out from behind him... Hmm, shiny...

email_barclays_shat_212x537.gif

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best non-category card is Paypal Business debit. Load it up with the PP Mycash yielding 5% CB when using the right card in the right store and you're set for 4.21% after fees on EVERY dollar spent using PIN and 5.21% for signature (online) transactions. Unfortunately capped @ $4k/m.
Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Anonymous non-category card is Paypal Business debit. Load it up with the PP Mycash yielding 5% CB when using the right card in the right store and you're set for 4.21% after fees on EVERY dollar spent using PIN and 5.21% for signature (online) transactions. Unfortunately capped @ $4k/m.

Explain this to me please. I have this card tied to my SmartConnect.

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry, I'm not going to give you the circles and arrows presentation so that everybody can get into the game and destroy it like they do with the discussions on FT.
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry, I'm not going to give you the circles and arrows presentation so that everybody can get into the game and destroy it like they do with the discussions on FT.

I didn't say you had to post it here.

A PM with some guidance would be great though.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.