Contributor
davidboca

Is FNBO (first national bank of omaha) issued card would be considered Prime?

Recently, I received a pre-approval in the mail with very generous terms. 5% off gas purchases for life, low interest apr, and additional cash back with no annual fee. Is this a good institution to deal with? I've never heard of them prior to their mailer.
Thanks a million.
Established Contributor
unknown_entity

Re: Is FNBO (first national bank of omaha) issued card would be considered Prime?

Yes FNBO is Prime.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: Is FNBO (first national bank of omaha) issued card would be considered Prime?

I have their secured card. One of the most cheap card I have ever seen. Cheap I mean it has no rewards or no benefits. Secured Deposit does not earn interest.
Contributor
davidboca

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to apply.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
Contributor
davidboca

The result is that I was Approved on line for 10.5K initial credit line. I was told that I will be receiving my card within 7-10 business days.
Thanks for the information.
Frequent Contributor
adamseve

davidboca wrote:
The result is that I was Approved on line for 10.5K initial credit line. I was told that I will be receiving my card within 7-10 business days.
Thanks for the information.

Congratulations!

What report did they pull?  If you don't mind sharing, what are your FICO scores?

I had one of their cards in the past and I'd love to get back in with them.

Thanks for sharing.
Contributor
davidboca

I live in Florida and FNBO pulled EXperian (only). My 'MyFico' EX score  was 712 a few months ago.
Hope this info helps. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+