cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is FNBO (first national bank of omaha) issued card would be considered Prime?

tag
davidboca
Contributor

Is FNBO (first national bank of omaha) issued card would be considered Prime?

Recently, I received a pre-approval in the mail with very generous terms. 5% off gas purchases for life, low interest apr, and additional cash back with no annual fee. Is this a good institution to deal with? I've never heard of them prior to their mailer.
Thanks a million.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Re: Is FNBO (first national bank of omaha) issued card would be considered Prime?

Yes FNBO is Prime.
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 2 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Is FNBO (first national bank of omaha) issued card would be considered Prime?

I have their secured card. One of the most cheap card I have ever seen. Cheap I mean it has no rewards or no benefits. Secured Deposit does not earn interest.
Message 3 of 7
davidboca
Contributor

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to apply.
I'll let you know how it turns out.
Message 4 of 7
davidboca
Contributor

The result is that I was Approved on line for 10.5K initial credit line. I was told that I will be receiving my card within 7-10 business days.
Thanks for the information.
Message 5 of 7
adamseve
Established Contributor

davidboca wrote:
The result is that I was Approved on line for 10.5K initial credit line. I was told that I will be receiving my card within 7-10 business days.
Thanks for the information.

Congratulations!

What report did they pull?  If you don't mind sharing, what are your FICO scores?

I had one of their cards in the past and I'd love to get back in with them.

Thanks for sharing.
Message 6 of 7
davidboca
Contributor

I live in Florida and FNBO pulled EXperian (only). My 'MyFico' EX score  was 712 a few months ago.
Hope this info helps. 
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.