Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is HSBC slow this month??

tag
GFer
Valued Contributor

Re: Is HSBC slow this month??

I opened a new card and removed myself as an AU on another....3 months ago---and have yet to be reported! What is up with them?! Geesh!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are a zero balance sock snuggler for me now.
Message 22 of 24
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Since they're so ornery about updating, I'm hoping that they're one of those banks that don't report if you have a $0 balance.

Since I didn't mean to get the Best Buy store card anyway, I wouldn't mind a bit if I could just use the card, PIF it before the statement date, and not have the fool card report until it's a year old! Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

my statement date is 5/12.  They updated my account with balance due on the 7th.  But i bet the payment made will not update until June or July.  They did update cli though.  There is no rhyme or reason with them.Smiley Surprised
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.