Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is HVT Truly Working?

tag
orl2185
Established Contributor

Is HVT Truly Working?

Opened this thread bc I've grown sick and tired of the roomies who went to sleigh went thru rough HVT... but still apping like crazy. I myself also have got to stop this insanity.  As for those who went to retailers and opened instant credit... SHAME ON YOU, Yeah, you saved 10-15 % big deal. Sorry if I offended anyone, but folks please lets make new year as much debt free as possible. Just me venting off. Lol
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is HVT Truly Working?

I haven't appd for a thingSmiley Very Happy  Except biz.  At least  that way my personl will reflect a true pic.
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Last app was Oct 2007 (Hooter's).   

No temptation whatsoever during this holiday shopping frenzy. 

Message 3 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@orl2185 wrote:
Opened this thread bc I've grown sick and tired of the roomies who went to sleigh went thru rough HVT... but still apping like crazy. I myself also have got to stop this insanity. As for those who went to retailers and opened instant credit... SHAME ON YOU, Yeah, you saved 10-15 % big deal. Sorry if I offended anyone, but folks please lets make new year as much debt free as possible. Just me venting off. Lol

Those who want to app will app.

Like many recovery centers, the smoke breaks at the Sleigh Center provide an awful lot of chatter about new things to jones. (sorry, but there it is)
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know I thin mos people are trying to get to 'some' level of credit.  Me? It was finally getting a prime card.  Now that I have three that I consider Prime (Penfed, Discover and WaMu (I consider them prime because of th behaviour)).  I think I'm done.

Now time to get my biz profile up to prime.

Amex and the rest can jump.

Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Hauling,  well said.
Message 6 of 14
orl2185
Established Contributor

I shamefully agree hauling, those who want to app will do so no matter what...
Message 7 of 14
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Sorry for being dumb. What is meant by HVT?
Message 8 of 14
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

HVT = Harsh Verbal Therapy. Over on the Sleigh Center thread, if you've gone berserk lately, specfile will shred each and every one of your apps. It's pretty funny to read, at least when it's not aimed at me!

First time I saw the initials, I was thinking "high voltage" or something. Made me a little nervous...
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 9 of 14
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Yes, my sessions can be kind of rough but it's all for the good of the patient!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.