Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is IHG switching back to Visa?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is IHG switching back to Visa?

So this showed up in my IHG account a couple days ago...anyone seen this or know what it's supposed to mean?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is IHG switching back to Visa?

saw this on reddit too!

Mine does not show this.  I think your platinum  thing is when you paid the AF and you are granted the platinum status. I think it says visa by accident.

Chase has this special deal with mastercard and they pay less in fees that way, or so I saw from a few articles.

Message 2 of 5
Sharingan
Established Contributor

I am not seeing this in my account activity currently, but I do think it's quite interesting. It would be unfortunate if this card does switch to Visa because I believe it's the only remaining personal MasterCard credit card offered by Chase. It would make sense for them to bring the IHG card over to Visa, however. Regardless, I already have a million Visa Signatures...

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not seeing this in mine either, although I only opened my IHG this week. It doesn't even show Cardholder/Platinum Elite status in my IHG account yet, though they did at least credit me 500 points today for downloading the app.

Message 4 of 5
msbia
Established Contributor

I sure hope not. It's one of the two WMCs I have left!! 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.