cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is PayPal credit the same as Bill me later?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is PayPal credit the same as Bill me later?

Gotcha. Sorry. I just assumed all their credit was the same. Wonder what the difference is. Should I try to Pc?
Message 31 of 39
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Gotcha. Sorry. I just assumed all their credit was the same. Wonder what the difference is. Should I try to Pc?

Sorry Apple and oranges. You can't pc. But I will explain. PayPal rewards mastercard and smart connect  are synch. Regular trade lines. PayPal credit.is  comenity. Hidden trade line. They won't let yuhave both. But there is a way.  Create two PayPal accounts.  Two emails. Two logins. Then apply separate. That way you can have both. Paypal credit. No one  Will know  you have  except you and the bank  Not even fico. Hope you got it now. 

Message 32 of 39
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it. What's the benefit of a hidden tradeline? 

Message 33 of 39
taxi818
Super Contributor

What. You can't see it huh?  Example. Can max it brake forever to pay back. Including minimum payment. No consequence to my fico score. Because it is not on credit report. 

Message 34 of 39
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@taxi818 wrote:

What. You can't see it huh?  Example. Can max it brake forever to pay back. Including minimum payment. No consequence to my fico score. Because it is not on credit report. 

or AA from other lenders seeing you are maxed on a CL

Message 35 of 39
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

My better half was just approved for Paypal Credit  (comenity) this eve. Been working on her credit along with mine and while she has good TL's including 1 prime card, there are 4  Medical COL accounts. 1 PIF, and 3 are unpaid as we are working on a PFD for each of them.

Anyway, approved for $2300 with scores in the 620-640 range across all 3. Also 2 Paid CO and 1 unpaid CO. 1 paid Judgement as well. All open TL's have 1 to 2 years of perfect payments and very low UTL. Hope this helps someone who may be considering.

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 36 of 39
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Dangit I broke down and applied...  Took the hit... Only 1k approval Smiley Sad.. Least it is a hidden TL.. I kinda need more then 1k for my purchase.  What is done is done.. Time to put a seedling back in Signature.  Least no lender can see the TL.

Message 37 of 39
taxi818
Super Contributor

Congrats. At least recon limit. I do have my dinersclub which is also hidden. Luv it. 5k I that one. Could use 5 k  on pay pal too. 

Message 38 of 39
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Bad SL was due to me using pop-up on paypal and just asked me b-day and last 4 of ssn, no INCOME.. anyways when I called in she was like btw, we don't have your income, I was like DOH!  This is why short app's are bad!  Anyways updated it, will have to make a purchase to get it raised..  I really don't like how they do CLI's, but if it is hidden and go through, then who cares I guess.

Message 39 of 39
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.