Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Sam's Club store card a hidden TL?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Sam's Club store card a hidden TL?

I'm going on two months of having my card, have been consistenly using it, but it's not reporting to the CRAs. All my other Sync cards have reported almost immediately after opening? So is it a hidden TL?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is Sam's Club store card a hidden TL?

No, it is not a hidden tradeline.
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just paid it off, so maybe it was waiting for activity and a payment then.

Message 3 of 11
UncleB
Credit Mentor

I have the Sam's Club MasterCard, and it's definitely not hidden.  It actually started to report literally days after I was approved, before I even had the physical card.

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

I have the Sam's Club MasterCard, and it's definitely not hidden.  It actually started to report literally days after I was approved, before I even had the physical card.

That's why I'm baffled, UncleB. My other Sync cards reported immediately, as well. Time will tell. I'll give it to next statement cut and if not reporting by then I'll give them a call.

Message 5 of 11
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

That's why I'm baffled, UncleB. My other Sync cards reported immediately, as well. Time will tell. I'll give it to next statement cut and if not reporting by then I'll give them a call.

Same here. I was approved back in the beginning of Nov last year and this TL has yet to report.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 6 of 11
EDGE1230
Contributor

Same thing for me..  Approved for store card on 12/10/16.   First statement was cut and due on the 11th.   Has not shown up on bureau yet.    When i got my lowes card in august it was there almost immediately.

MY FICO: EQ: 646/ TU 675/ EXP 665.

Cap 1 qs1 ( 3k) - Chase Southwest Premiere( 5k) - Chase Marriott (5k) - -AMEX DELTA (2k) - Barclays Rewards ( 2500) - Credit One ( 1000) - BOA cash rewards ( 1k) - BOA Travel Rewards (1K) Synchrony dicks ( 3500) - HSN ( 1750) Buckle (2550), lowes (6k), NFCU (1900),
Message 7 of 11
steelers1
Frequent Contributor

Same here approved in November.

1st statement cut and nothing. The second statement is due to cut on the 18th. so time will tell.

As a side note I got approved last Saturday for the Sam's MC and it hit all 3 cra's already.

Message 8 of 11
steelers1
Frequent Contributor

My account still hasn't shown up on my CR's.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It definitely not hidden. Nthan happened to me with my Delta Amex card.  It took them 2 months to report.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.