Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is There a Data Base of Hard Pulls on the Forum, or

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is There a Data Base of Hard Pulls on the Forum, or

Can you point me to another source? Most of the time, with some work looking into an individual bank, I can find out where they are doing do their  hard pull. Any chance someone has put together a list matching banks to the agencies they HP? Fairly new here and haven't quite found my way around yet. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is There a Data Base of Hard Pulls on the Forum, or

There isn't one but if you do searches on the Credit Card Approvals subforum, you can build your own database of each bank.  Note that credit pulls databases online aren't very accurate. 

I've been building my own based on 30 different factors (including AAoA, recent inquiries, recent new accounts, etc) but it's just based on my own data points and doesn't really work for others necessarily.

Remember that different lenders may pull different bureaus for different products or for people in different states.  So a lender may use TU for one product, EX for another product, but may pull only EQ for people living in a particular state.

Message 2 of 3
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Is There a Data Base of Hard Pulls on the Forum, or

Yes there is one, it is on the other forum

Google credit pulls database
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.