Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: Is Wells Fargo BK Friendly?

you may find more answers in the bankruptcy section hope this helps

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/13

Regular Contributor

Wells Fargo is not known to be BK friendly for unsecured credit cards.....but like has been suggested read through the bankruptcy forums you'll find a lot of useful information there

Starting Score: 500s
Current Score: EQ: 693myFICO(9/7/12), TU: 710myFICO(9/2/12), EX Plus:701(lp,4/16/12)
Goal Score: 700

Wallet: Discover IT $2000, Capital One Platinum $12000, Barclays Rewards $4700, Walmart $2600, Amazon Store Card $1250.
Keep the Hearth of your Thoughts Pure, by so doing you will be Happy and bring Peace!
Regular Contributor

According to their website, you have to be out of BK for 12 months and have no liens.

Regular Contributor

I apped about two years ago, my BK was 8 years in. They denied me and the reason they stated was BK. It might have been other components as well, I had one late at 4.5 years. Score was about 700.

Established Contributor

A few months ago, my mom was approved for WF's Rewards card with $12k CL with a BK7 from 2004 reporting.

But she has been a WF checking customer since 1986 when she moved here and has never had any issues with that account. And she has a closed PIF/No lates WF auto loan from 2010-2011 reporting from when she cosigned on my car.

Discover IT $25K | FNBO Visa $22K | Citi Forward $14.5K | US Bank Cash+ Visa Sig $15K | Priceline/Barclays $10K | Chase Freedom $10.5K | Amazon/Chase Visa Sig $8.3k | Citi Double Cash $6.5K | BoA Cash Rewards 1-2-3 Sig $7.5K | Sallie Mae World MC/Barclays $5K | Capital One Cash Rewards $5K | Commerce Bank $5K | WF Cash Back Visa $3.6K | Amazon/GEMB $2.5K | Younkers/Comenity $2.4K | AMEX BCE $2K Target $1K | AMEX Green
EX FICO (from AMEX): 754, TU08 FICO (from Discover): 755, AAoA: 3.6 years

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.