tag
dpride86
Regular Contributor

Re: Is a Lowe's Approval Possible?

Hope you get the card. Keep us updated Smiley Happy

-Current Score: TU 719 EQ 705 and EX 708 1-11-15
-My Goal: 740+ on all 3
-My wallet:
NFCU Cash Rewards 17k,Fidelity Amex 10.1k, QS 8k, DCU Visa Platinum 7.5k, Chase Freedom 7k, Penfed Promise 6.5k, Amex BCE 6k and Citi 5K.
Message 11 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well guys, I was declined. No reason provided. I called to recon or at least find out why but they would not provide any information. Told me to wait for the letter. I wasted a hard pull but oh well life goes on. I will just wait for the letter.
Message 12 of 29
toi34
Established Contributor

Damn...sorry to hear about that...I was rooting for you. Try again when you get at least 9 months on your Walmart card -- that should do it for ya!

Message 13 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! Smiley Happy It is really okay. I don't have a bad need for it. Just wanted to upgrade flooring since they are offering 18 months, no interest. I am wondering though if they pulled EX or EQ since I do have a medical baddie on there that was added in July. I have since PFD but it's not been removed yet. I know they are usually TU pullers but I have heard of them pulling other bureaus. I'll find out in the next few days who they pulled.
Message 14 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks! Smiley Happy It is really okay. I don't have a bad need for it. Just wanted to upgrade flooring since they are offering 18 months, no interest. I am wondering though if they pulled EX or EQ since I do have a medical baddie on there that was added in July. I have since PFD but it's not been removed yet. I know they are usually TU pullers but I have heard of them pulling other bureaus. I'll find out in the next few days who they pulled.

I actually had them pull EQ for a Lowes Business Card last week and I was shocked to see that on alerts.

you could try Home Depot, but they pull EX

Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bet that's what happened. I will definitely wait until the baddie is removed to reapply. I didn't even think about them pulling anything but TU until i was denied. I can't be certain if that's it yet but we will see.
Message 16 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I bet that's what happened. I will definitely wait until the baddie is removed to reapply. I didn't even think about them pulling anything but TU until i was denied. I can't be certain if that's it yet but we will see.

Me either!!!

Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

So... it turns out it was an EX pull as I just got the alert. I'm totally surprised. Now my question is, can I email EX or sometime to reconsider my app as the collection has been PIF for a PFD. Even with this collection still showing not paid, my EX Fico is around 630. I would take a HP on TU if they would reconsider my app. Any thoughts or success with this one?
Message 18 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

EO or someone**** Stupid autocorrect
Message 19 of 29
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So... it turns out it was an EX pull as I just got the alert. I'm totally surprised. Now my question is, can I email EX or sometime to reconsider my app as the collection has been PIF for a PFD. Even with this collection still showing not paid, my EX Fico is around 630. I would take a HP on TU if they would reconsider my app. Any thoughts or success with this one?

not GE you can't reconsider computer decisions... wonder why Lowes has made this change lately to pull from EX and EQ also instead of TU only.

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.