Super Contributor
concorduser

Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit

Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit since yesterday? Every time I tried to update this evening  I keep getting message updated in last 24 hours. It is past 24 hours since I updated last time. Is it a glitch at TrueCredit? I'll call them on Monday and find out what is going on.
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit

I had, or rather DW had a problem with them earlier today. Went to update her report and a message hinting as a fraud alert or an credit ID issue appeared. Logged out and relogged in and that seemed to fix everything. Maybe it is a temp. computer glitch on our end.
Frequent Contributor
BoysMumx2

I had a problem too (in fact, I've been having probs with them since the beginning of Feb). I ended up calling customer service and going through the process of rejoining - for the 4 time.

It appears to be working for me now. I still can't do the triple monitoring and reports with them though. I think they've got some wonky things going on with their programs.

Starting Score: EQ 622, TU 676, EX 643 (mtg lender pulls) 2/1/12
Current Score: EQ 743, TU 775 (6/18 MyFico), EX 722 (per CITI approval letter 6/29/12 pull)
Goal Score: New goal: 760+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
ivyalmighty

I can't check my reports at all. Tells me there was a problem in connecting & to call customer service. DH can log in just fine though
Super Contributor
concorduser

I tried again this morning and it finally updated. I guess I am ok for now.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}