cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit

Super Contributor

Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit

Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit since yesterday? Every time I tried to update this evening  I keep getting message updated in last 24 hours. It is past 24 hours since I updated last time. Is it a glitch at TrueCredit? I'll call them on Monday and find out what is going on.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit

I had, or rather DW had a problem with them earlier today. Went to update her report and a message hinting as a fraud alert or an credit ID issue appeared. Logged out and relogged in and that seemed to fix everything. Maybe it is a temp. computer glitch on our end.
Message 2 of 5
Frequent Contributor

I had a problem too (in fact, I've been having probs with them since the beginning of Feb). I ended up calling customer service and going through the process of rejoining - for the 4 time.

It appears to be working for me now. I still can't do the triple monitoring and reports with them though. I think they've got some wonky things going on with their programs.

Starting Score: EQ 622, TU 676, EX 643 (mtg lender pulls) 2/1/12
Current Score: EQ 743, TU 775 (6/18 MyFico), EX 722 (per CITI approval letter 6/29/12 pull)
Goal Score: New goal: 760+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
Valued Contributor

I can't check my reports at all. Tells me there was a problem in connecting & to call customer service. DH can log in just fine though
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

I tried again this morning and it finally updated. I guess I am ok for now.
Message 5 of 5