Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit

Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit since yesterday? Every time I tried to update this evening  I keep getting message updated in last 24 hours. It is past 24 hours since I updated last time. Is it a glitch at TrueCredit? I'll call them on Monday and find out what is going on.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Is any one having trouble updating with TrueCredit

I had, or rather DW had a problem with them earlier today. Went to update her report and a message hinting as a fraud alert or an credit ID issue appeared. Logged out and relogged in and that seemed to fix everything. Maybe it is a temp. computer glitch on our end.
Message 2 of 5
BoysMumx2
Frequent Contributor

I had a problem too (in fact, I've been having probs with them since the beginning of Feb). I ended up calling customer service and going through the process of rejoining - for the 4 time.

It appears to be working for me now. I still can't do the triple monitoring and reports with them though. I think they've got some wonky things going on with their programs.

Starting Score: EQ 622, TU 676, EX 643 (mtg lender pulls) 2/1/12
Current Score: EQ 743, TU 775 (6/18 MyFico), EX 722 (per CITI approval letter 6/29/12 pull)
Goal Score: New goal: 760+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't check my reports at all. Tells me there was a problem in connecting & to call customer service. DH can log in just fine though
Message 4 of 5
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I tried again this morning and it finally updated. I guess I am ok for now.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.