cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anybody else getting SP'ed constantly by Cap One?

tag
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Re: Is anybody else getting SP'ed constantly by Cap One?

Isn't it dangerous to hit the CLI button all the time because you can get a split file from the massive ammounts of SPs coming in?

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kostya1992 wrote:

Isn't it dangerous to hit the CLI button all the time because you can get a split file from the massive ammounts of SPs coming in?

Good question. I have no idea.

Message 12 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Membersince2013 wrote:
Gezzz 19 times though lol

19 times is mild....

Message 13 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

EX is impossible to split btw. EQ has issues with space and well I will leave TU alone

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@icyhot wrote:

How do you check soft pulls?

Go to your inquries & below you should see all the sp's on there.  Some from yourself & others from various creditors, etc.  There is also an explanation of what the abbreviations mean at the bottom.  

I have no SP showing below the HP on my Experian Report. 

So the CLI requests on CapOne are SP? I need to know so I don't force myself out of the garden.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@icyhot wrote:

Go to your inquries & below you should see all the sp's on there.  Some from yourself & others from various creditors, etc.  There is also an explanation of what the abbreviations mean at the bottom.  

So the CLI requests on CapOne are SP? I need to know so I don't force myself out of the garden.

Yep.

Message 16 of 21
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just logged in to EX to check on an employment correction I requested, (which is now done, woo hoo), and Cap One appears 19 times in the last three months. Whoah!

SMH Lol

19 SP's

Oh the luv button 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@icyhot wrote:

Experian no, Equifax, yes.  Good set up that's why I keep paying for it.  Heck, I hit the luv button many times.  Never hurts to try & sometimes you get what you want! Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

All the time.

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Vulcan1600 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@icyhot wrote:

Experian no, Equifax, yes.  Good set up that's why I keep paying for it.  Heck, I hit the luv button many times.  Never hurts to try & sometimes you get what you want! Smiley Wink

Which Equifax product shows you soft pull? I would love to also subscribe to it... I tried on of their products and couldn't find softpulls so I cancelled. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.