cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is applying online the same as in store?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is applying online the same as in store?

I want the full frontal humiliation of being denied at a cash register while the snaking line of impatient shoppers glare.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've never been married but I like to use the psycho ex wife as an excuse if I don't get my way.
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I want the full frontal humiliation of being denied at a cash register while the snaking line of impatient shoppers glare.

And pay with a check after denial, right? 😁

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still think it is better to apply for a retail card at the register while making a purchase. You have hard id present,and there is more motivation for approval or for a better approval being in store. I have been successful using this approach. Of course you should have an idea of your scores and credit granting criteria before apping.

The customers don't know you from Adam, so if you are denied and other people are in line, life goes on.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I still think it is better to apply for a retail card at the register while making a purchase. You have hard id present,and there is more motivation for approval or for a better approval being in store. I have been successful using this approach. Of course you should have an idea of your scores and credit granting criteria before apping.

The customers don't know you from Adam, so if you are denied and other people are in line, life goes on.

True, with a purchase in hand, they want to sell.

Could become a meme on Vine or Twitter. "Remix of Crying Girl at Target"  Making this face  ಠ▃ಠ

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.