Is chase a hard pull for CLI?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
chwebb1
Established Contributor

Re: Is chase a hard pull for CLI?

Yes.

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 2 of 7
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@JoshNurse wrote:

If you ask for a CLI, yes.

If they offer you one (in 6 month intervals or so, good usage etc) then no.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

In my case for the Chase Freedom which was at 3K when I called they said if you request above 6K will require a HP. I declined and asked for a SP and was approved for 6K.

Message 4 of 7
Shock
Established Contributor

Definitely YMMV but can anybody else confirm this? This piece of information may come in handy.

@Anonymous wrote:

In my case for the Chase Freedom which was at 3K when I called they said if you request above 6K will require a HP. I declined and asked for a SP and was approved for 6K.

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 5 of 7
Networth
Frequent Contributor

I have had some form of a Chase CC for about 5 years and I have never heard of a SP CLI initiated by the client. If they auto CLI obviously it is a SP though. 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - American Express Blue Sky - Chase Freedom - - Chase Freedom Unlimited - BankAmericard Travel Rewards -

TU 813 EX 809 EQ 812
Message 6 of 7
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Shock wrote:

Definitely YMMV but can anybody else confirm this? 

You can't confirm YMMV matters.  If you want to run on an assumption then assume HP.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.