cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is everyones BoA Accelerated Rewards Amex BLACK ???

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Is everyones BoA Accelerated Rewards Amex BLACK ???

I have a clear card after being told 2-3 months ago they "ran out" of black ones. CSR said to call back to get a black card in a month or two.

Just called twice and neither CSR knew what I was talking about but would send a new one out.

Is everyones black or do others have a clear also.

Or am I just plain wrong here.

Jax
App free for 3 days since NASA denial
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is everyones BoA Accelerated Rewards Amex BLACK ???

Mine is black!  Just recieved it last week.
Message 2 of 10
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Man I hope the one they send out now is black too.

I know some here will think it an act of vanity caring what a card looks like. But IMO there is nothing wrong with it.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

One of my WAMU Platinum Visa Cards is black.  Kinda gives you that "**bleep**, I am getting close to the Centurian" kinda feelin.
Message 4 of 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

My USAA AmEx card is black. Every now and then I get a startled reaction, and I think, you know enough to be impressed, but not enough to know what's what. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 5 of 10
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

My BOA Accelerated Rewards Amex is black. Just came in yesterday's mail.

I am anxiously waiting for my awesome cool silver Accelerated Cash Rewards Amex to come in the mail. One of the coolest looking cards out there.
Here we go again...
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

My coolest looking card is my "metallic appearing" orange Wamu Platinum Visa.  Not my black Wamu Platinum Visa!!!!

Message Edited by landocalrissian on 08-13-2008 05:46 PM
Message 7 of 10
Scamp
Valued Contributor

Mine was the clear-red-blue version too, jax; when I called about the black version, I was told they were out of black stock, too, and that my black version of it should be shipped to me automatically when they had stock in again (obviously, this didn't happen, since Fretless got his yesterday but I've seen zilch in the mail).

Time for me to give them another call and ask! Smiley Wink

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The clear is the temporary card.  I think it looks much cooler than the black.  I was upset when the CSR said it would no longer work once I received and activated the Black card.  If the number is the same, not sure how they can disable.  Maybe I should try it ...Smiley Very Happy

jaxstraw wrote:
I have a clear card after being told 2-3 months ago they "ran out" of black ones. CSR said to call back to get a black card in a month or two.

Just called twice and neither CSR knew what I was talking about but would send a new one out.

Is everyones black or do others have a clear also.

Or am I just plain wrong here.

Jax

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recieved mine a few days ago and it is black. I really love the look of the card. Now, my Blue card looks kind of lame beside it.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.