cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it appropriate to contact Cap1 EO Office...?

tag
ddemari
Super Contributor

Re: Is it appropriate to contact Cap1 EO Office...?

hahaha

Message 11 of 18
wacdenney
Valued Contributor

@jon22guitar wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

I agree with the general sintiment.  Unfortunately this is just how Cap 1 handles their customer service.  It really seems like an abundance of hassle to me, but people don't seem to mind it.

I bet most of the forum members could pass as Cap One executives if all they do is wield the CLI hammer from their thrones all day!Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy

I would be willing to bet that a majority of forum members could do a better job than the front line CSRs from most lenders.  Most definately Cap1...  I think anyone who can read this forum is capable of reading the scripts Cap 1 CSRs read from.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@wacdenney wrote:

@jon22guitar wrote:

@wacdenney wrote:

I agree with the general sintiment.  Unfortunately this is just how Cap 1 handles their customer service.  It really seems like an abundance of hassle to me, but people don't seem to mind it.

I bet most of the forum members could pass as Cap One executives if all they do is wield the CLI hammer from their thrones all day!Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy

I would be willing to bet that a majority of forum members could do a better job than the front line CSRs from most lenders.  Most definately Cap1...  I think anyone who can read this forum is capable of reading the scripts Cap 1 CSRs read from.

online chat support would be the easiest job ever, read whatever they write, and copy & paste answer.

Message 13 of 18
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

@ddemari wrote:

6 1/2 months ago the EO office gave me a CLI after the system gave me only a small bump. Well, I waited for 6 1/2 more months to hit that button again and got a letter stating that due to low activity on the card, I am not granted a CLI. 

I do use other cards more but 3 out of the 6 months I i ran 60-70 percent of the credit limit through it and paid in full. 

Instead of writing the email to the CEO, is it appropriate to call the lady that helped me last time? I have her info written down. 

Edited out a first and last name of employee. (Per the rules. Sorry.) -Kenny

If that's the reason, I'd suggest not to call EO soon, as there's very high chance the underwriter would come back with the same reason for denial.

Instead use the card for 1-2 cycles, and then contact EO. They'll see usage and react appropriately.

But, looks like you've already contacted them. Good luck!

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you guys include account information in this email?  I'm thinking about writing an email to EO about APR it's worth a shot i've had a relationship with them since early 2012 with my car and now 2 credit cards.  

Message 15 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you guys include account information in this email?  I'm thinking about writing an email to EO about APR it's worth a shot i've had a relationship with them since early 2012 with my car and now 2 credit cards.  

Just include the following

Name

DOB

Last four of SSN

last four of card

contact # obviously

Also obviously what you are asking for

Message 16 of 18
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

I did it over phone, transferred to US rep, then transferred to someone who could do a manual review. Raised from 300 to 1k (took 5 days to apply).
Signature needs updating
Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info.
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.