cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it better to apply for Chase Sapphire Preferred via Pre-Approval or Referred Link?

tag
kingkai1990
Contributor

Is it better to apply for Chase Sapphire Preferred via Pre-Approval or Referred Link?

So my friend wants me to apply via his referal link but I'm prequal through the website. Which link is better? Or does it matter?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Is it better to apply for Chase Sapphire Preferred via Pre-Approval or Referred Link?

Are you below 5/24?
Message 2 of 6
uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: Is it better to apply for Chase Sapphire Preferred via Pre-Approval or Referred Link?

If you are below 5/24 you can use referal. If not then I would suggest visit the branch to apply.

Message 3 of 6
kingkai1990
Contributor

@dragontears wrote:
Are you below 5/24?

Yes. Haven't gotten one since 2014.

Message 4 of 6
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Then I would use the referral link if I was you (unless you don't like your friend lol)
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

+1 to use their link especially if you're not even 1/24.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.