Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,668
Registered: ‎02-18-2009
0

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?

Wow:

 

Outback, Houlahans, and Chilis (granted those were the non Madoff users)


But I am not sure if that was a Centurion card.

Signature line begins:
Credit is not a right, but a business transaction, one that takes into account risk, and charges accordingly based on that risk.
Your credit score is an aspect of your credit profile. Important? yes but just an aspect. Contributing/supplemental information determines the finer point of the deal. Ask any question, respect me not to get mad if the answer is not the affirmation you are looking for,
Super Contributor
Posts: 5,744
Registered: ‎01-28-2008
0

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?

So he only had a $200,000 CL.  I was thinking those cards didn't have a CL.
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 408
Registered: ‎01-03-2009
0

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?

I would just like to have his points LOL... On page 30 it was like 494k points
2wheel
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 408
Registered: ‎01-03-2009
0

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?

Looks like Bernie was a good tipper.... And droped 1500 for dinner on new years day   LOL....
2wheel
Super Contributor
Posts: 5,744
Registered: ‎01-28-2008
0

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?


2wheel wrote:
Looks like Bernie was a good tipper.... And droped 1500 for dinner on new years day   LOL....

I'd be a good tipper too if it wasn't my money.  Now he can tip in prison.  :smileyvery-happy:

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,291
Registered: ‎02-26-2008
0

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?

If I had an Amex and used that Amex as my primary, I would use it whenever it was beneficial to me.

As it is, I use a Schwab as my primary, and i use it everywhere except Gas (BP, Driver's Edge), Grocery (DE), Pharmacy (DE), and sometimes sit down restaurants (giving the BP Visa luv since I don't buy that much BP gas right now, and the BP is 2% on non fast-food restaurants). There is basically only one place I use cash at retail, and that's a place I go fairly often and only end up spending about a dollar each time.
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,923
Registered: ‎04-19-2009
0

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?


athensguy wrote:
If I had an Amex and used that Amex as my primary, I would use it whenever it was beneficial to me.

As it is, I use a Schwab as my primary, and i use it everywhere except Gas (BP, Driver's Edge), Grocery (DE), Pharmacy (DE), and sometimes sit down restaurants (giving the BP Visa luv since I don't buy that much BP gas right now, and the BP is 2% on non fast-food restaurants). There is basically only one place I use cash at retail, and that's a place I go fairly often and only end up spending about a dollar each time.

The convenience counter in the supermarket for a lotto ticket?

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,291
Registered: ‎02-26-2008
0

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?


creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

athensguy wrote:
If I had an Amex and used that Amex as my primary, I would use it whenever it was beneficial to me.

As it is, I use a Schwab as my primary, and i use it everywhere except Gas (BP, Driver's Edge), Grocery (DE), Pharmacy (DE), and sometimes sit down restaurants (giving the BP Visa luv since I don't buy that much BP gas right now, and the BP is 2% on non fast-food restaurants). There is basically only one place I use cash at retail, and that's a place I go fairly often and only end up spending about a dollar each time.

The convenience counter in the supermarket for a lotto ticket?


Gun club for targets. They scowl if I try to pay for two $.50 targets with a CC.
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,923
Registered: ‎04-19-2009
0

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?

You could always use the lottery tickets for targets...
Established Contributor
Posts: 742
Registered: ‎12-19-2008
0

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?

LOL:smileyvery-happy:

 

CWCID you are on a roll today!

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.