Contributor
firesoul453

Is it normal for cards to N/A? is it temporary?

I've been approved for a lot of credit usually, and while I don't have unlimited access to my fico and credit reports, I do check credit Karma to get a decent idea where my credit it headed, and things like utilization.

Howver there have been a couple of times, when it says a new credit account has been addeded, it says credit limit N/A. This is one cards that definetly have a credit limit, like my chase freedom.

Is there something I should do? Will eventually report?

My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card
Senior Contributor
jsucool76

Re: Is it normal for cards to N/A? is it temporary?

Whenever a new account posts on my ck i get two updates. A new account has been added, and then the limit on an account has increased. So i would say it is just temporary until ck gets info on limit.
;

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}