DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Is it official now? CSP AF is $149?

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Re: Is it official now? CSP AF is $149?

I wonder whether or not you guys will see it the same after clicking on the link. Some might see it with a different AF.

Message 2 of 22
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

When I go through the chase site it still shows $95

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/sapphire-preferred-card.aspx?CELL=63WS&sapphireprefsplit=...

Edit: Playing with the URL turns the AF from $95-$125-$149 by changing the last 1 to 2 to 3

Message 3 of 22
newUser0
Established Contributor

Oh God!! Just Yesterday got my CSP. The T&C still says 95$ AF. 

I did see that they have updated Chase website for 149AF

Message 4 of 22
newUser0
Established Contributor

Try to open chase.com on the incognito mode. You will see 149$ as AF. If you are existing cardmember, you will see the old 95$ AF.

Message 5 of 22
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Wonder why they increased the AF. I guess not a bad thing. I don't push enough through it to make it worth 145 though, so dunno here what I'll do if/when the annual fee comes up due at 145.
Message 6 of 22
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

The link the OP posted shows 149 for me but then i went directly to Chase.com and went to credit cards its shows a $125 AF but different amount of reward points.. The one the OP post gives 5K points after adding an AU and first time use while from the direct page its 40K points after spending 3k in first 3 months,,,

Edit:

Either way this was the make and break for me guess there will be no need for me to get the CSP or Freedom now.... 

CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 7 of 22
Open123
Super Contributor

I see $149 on the link, but $95 when I use Firefox with cookies and cache cleared.

Message 8 of 22
MASTERNC
Frequent Contributor

I see $149 as well.

Not that I am actively looking to apply, but what is the advantage of this card over Chase Freedom (besides being able to transfer to reward programs)?  Not sure it is worth $149.

Message 9 of 22
celluloid17
Established Contributor

That's weird.  I see the $149 when I click OPs link, but I'm still seeing $95, both when I google it and select the Pricing & Terms and also when I actually log into my Chase account and try the Pre-Qualified card search and view the terms. 

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.